PDA

View Full Version : New Backgrounds, Tables for a new Character

FlyLite
December 20th, 2017, 17:20
So, I have created a New Campaine and made some new Backgrounds and Tables for a Character. Is there any way of using my custom made BG/Tables in a New Campaine or do I have to do it all again?

Andraax
December 20th, 2017, 17:35
Export them as a module, open the module in your new campaign.

LordEntrails
December 20th, 2017, 17:43
FlyLite, welcome to the forums :)

Check out the Adventure Module link in my sig, it's not just for creating adventure modules, but anytype of homebrew like classes, items, etc.

Zacchaeus
December 20th, 2017, 18:06
Information on how to export to a module here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library#Module_Export).

FlyLite
December 20th, 2017, 18:41
Cooley cooley! Thank you kindly everyone! Just what I am looking for. :)

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 09:57
So, I have created a New Campaine and made some new Backgrounds and Tables for a Character. Is there any way of using my custom made BG/Tables in a New Campaine or do I have to do it all again?

Welcome to the forums Flylite. If you have any other questions ask away.

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 09:57

Check out the Adventure Module link in my sig, it's not just for creating adventure modules, but anytype of homebrew like classes, items, etc.

Nice in depth guide LordEntrails!

Bidmaron
December 21st, 2017, 12:57

Maybe I am an idiot, but I don’t see a sig? Is there a setting that conceals sigs maybe? Let me see

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 13:00
Maybe I am an idiot, but I don’t see a sig? Is there a setting that conceals sigs maybe? Let me see

Not at all Bid, here is the link for you.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33538-Adventure-Module-Creation-Best-Practices

Zacchaeus
December 21st, 2017, 13:22

Yes. In profile go to General Settings and one of the options there in Display is show signatures

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 14:31
Yes. In profile go to General Settings and one of the options there in Display is show signatures

Yes, that also. Thank you Zacchaeus

Nylanfs
December 21st, 2017, 17:49
You also don't see them if you are in mobile mode. :)

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 23:54
You also don't see them if you are in mobile mode. :)

EEEEEK. I did not know that. lol