PDA

View Full Version : LFG for anything really

drunklenuts
December 20th, 2017, 17:05
I'm taking a break from GMing to see what it's like on the other side of the screen.

About me
I've been gaming for a very long time and most of that has been as the GM. I understand the commitment and hard work involved in running a campaign and return the favor by being as engaged as I can be as a player. I love to role play above all else and like to get into character. I've mostly ran DND, Pathfinder, Traveller, Cthulhu and have some experience with Savage Worlds, Mutants and Masterminds, Palladium, GURPS, and oWOD.

I have a preference for sci fi but will play anything. I'm a dedicated and mature player who will always show up and bring his best.

I'm available to play Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings after 7pm. I'm on Pacific time.

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 10:04
I'm taking a break from GMing to see what it's like on the other side of the screen.

About me
I've been gaming for a very long time and most of that has been as the GM. I understand the commitment and hard work involved in running a campaign and return the favor by being as engaged as I can be as a player. I love to role play above all else and like to get into character. I've mostly ran DND, Pathfinder, Traveller, Cthulhu and have some experience with Savage Worlds, Mutants and Masterminds, Palladium, GURPS, and oWOD.

I have a preference for sci fi but will play anything. I'm a dedicated and mature player who will always show up and bring his best.

I'm available to play Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings after 7pm. I'm on Pacific time.

Hello drunklenuts, have you tried checking out the Game Calendar?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/gamecalendar/dashboard.php

I see your preference is sci-fi. Have you had a chance to check out the new Starfinder RPG by Paizo yet?

I hope you find a game!

drunklenuts
December 21st, 2017, 15:48
Ah, the game calendar. I tried to search for new campaigns that were accepting players but had some trouble finding anything. I'll take a look at it again.

I've been curious about Starfinder but the setting, mechanics, etc, aren't that appealing to me.
My favorite rpg is Traveller and I also like Stars Without Number, Alternity, 2300 AD, Heavy Gear, Rifts, Star Frontiers.

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2017, 16:13
Savage Rifts is pretty nice with all of the big numbers. hehe

I played Star Frontiers as a kid a few times. I would like to see a 5e Sci Fi setting. Maybe a Star Frontiers conversion? Probably not!

I do really like Starfinder. If it is going to keep being supported like it is I think it will turn out amazing like the PF setting.

Check the calendar though. There is quite a bit going on there.