PDA

View Full Version : a wolf needs a pack

BlueDemon617
December 19th, 2017, 23:41
hi im a somewhat new player to dnd looking to join a weekly game i have a Gold Dragonborn monk level 1 ready to go but i can and will fill any roll a party needs filled such as cleric, rogue, etc. im very good at rp and combat can be learned very quick hence why no matter what roll im playing ill enjoy the game. im a lone wolf looking for a pack.

Availability as follows. On Eastern Standard Time USA
Sunday - Evenings available 4pm start
Monday - not available
Tuesday - All Day available
Wednesday - not available
Thursday - not available
Friday - not available
Saturday - Evenings available 5pm start

damned
December 20th, 2017, 11:43
Ho blue demon wolf fellow - your evenings might be my mornings, your tuesdays might be my wednesdays etc... post a timezone and some specific start times for that timezone.
Also do please post your interest on GMs posts - you will generally get a faster response doing both.

Gwydion
December 20th, 2017, 13:17
And welcome to the forums BlueDemon617! Lots of great folks here.

BlueDemon617
December 20th, 2017, 14:20
i cant seem to find the GM's posts you were talking about might you send me a link please? also i updated the post as you suggested

Trenloe
December 20th, 2017, 18:58
i cant seem to find the GM's posts you were talking about might you send me a link please?
Any GM's who are posting looking for players.

There are many more players than GMs, so most GMs don't have to go looking for players - they usually come to them. Hence the recommendation to post your interest on GMs posts.

Look in the LFG (Looking for Game) forum for GM threads that are advertising games with spaces for players. Be pro-active, come back each day to look for new /updated posts - and register your interest with games that meet your requirements.