PDA

View Full Version : 5E One Shot Thursday 12/21

Holykeg
December 19th, 2017, 02:15
5E One Shot

Who: ANYONE. Ultimate License Owner. I am hoping to use this one shot to help new players get into 5E and Fantasy Grounds. I am more than happy to work on character creation with new players. If you join this game be aware that some people may need some help. I hope everyone in the game will be willing to help a fellow player learn how to use Fantasy Grounds and 5E =-)

Day: Thursday December 21st
Time: 8pm - 11pm EST - can go longer if needed to finish the one shot

Character Info:
Level-3
Stats - standard array 15,14,13,12,10,8
Races -Im flexible just let me know before making character if it's not in the PHB
Class - Same as race
Equipment - standard gear - 1 uncommon magic item (must be approved) plus 150 GP
Alignment - no evil

The members of the party are an adventuring group already and will start together. They are currently in a small fishing and mining town called Greenstone.

Please post or PM if interested.

Holykeg
December 19th, 2017, 19:51
There has already been interest to play. If you're new to Fantasy Grounds and or D&D 5E this is a great way to give it a shot and play without worrying about anything.

Holykeg
December 21st, 2017, 01:35
The game is full. Thank you for the interest! I will be posting another one shot after the holiday.

ravnos
December 21st, 2017, 03:39
I am on the east coast as well. Please let me know when the next game opens up. Thank you.