PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Alagoran's Gem module - Grid spacing

Atua
December 17th, 2017, 10:05
To whom it may concern,

I have been running through the Alagoran module and was getting confused with the descriptions of room sizes, specifically where traps were, etc compared to what is on the players map. This became quite apparent in room 14 where the text describes 10 foot by 10 tiles with alternating tiles breaking away below. On the player map, the grid has been set up to make these tiles 5 foot by 5 foot, instead of 10 foot by 10 foot.

Hopefully this module can be fixed to address this issue, as I have been confused before this.

Zacchaeus
December 17th, 2017, 10:35
You can right click on the map and select 'Layers' and then remove grid. Now you can replace the grid with a 25px grid instead of a 50px grid which seems to be the one that is in the module. Meantime I'll make sure the author knows of the error.

Atua
December 17th, 2017, 12:21
Thanks Zacc, yes I did redo the grid, it just through me initially and I thought I would report it.

lokiare
December 18th, 2017, 17:49
To whom it may concern,

I have been running through the Alagoran module and was getting confused with the descriptions of room sizes, specifically where traps were, etc compared to what is on the players map. This became quite apparent in room 14 where the text describes 10 foot by 10 tiles with alternating tiles breaking away below. On the player map, the grid has been set up to make these tiles 5 foot by 5 foot, instead of 10 foot by 10 foot.

Hopefully this module can be fixed to address this issue, as I have been confused before this.

Is this the 5E version or Pathfinder?

Zacchaeus
December 18th, 2017, 17:57
Is this the 5E version or Pathfinder?

The 5e version is the only one I have and it is wrong on that version, so I'm going with 5e :)

lokiare
December 19th, 2017, 20:36
The 5e version is the only one I have and it is wrong on that version, so I'm going with 5e :)

This one will be updated today with a fix.

Atua
December 22nd, 2017, 05:28
Yep 5e. Thanks for the prompt response. Apologies for taking a while to respond, holidays