PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 players..hopefully female

mrfishes
December 17th, 2017, 01:29
We are looking for 2 players to round out our group.
FG License: GM has Ultimate so only demo version is needed
Game System: Pathfinder
Time Zone: EST..Ontario Canada
Day of week and time: Fridays starting at approx. 8:15 pm for roughly 3 hours
planned start date: You would be joining an existing game but we are pausing until the new year..so start date would be Jan 5th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Once per week for approx. 3 hours
Term: Long term keep playing for a while, we will be working through a Pathfinder adventure and then we switch to a 5th ed adventure and then back to Pathfinder
Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used:Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50,
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 4 players and are looking to add up to 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: Currently 5th level
Character restrictions:We have core rules and Advanced Players Guide so only things from those rules

Details of your scenario
We are playing through the Road to Revolution adventure..it is a completely urban adventure set in the Great City..so any wilderness themed characters will not do very well. You are a member of the Night Watch (local Police) and will be investigating crimes etc. so no truly evil characters.

About Us
I am the GM and my wife and 10 year old Son also play..we don't make the game super kid friendly but do try to keep the language/gratuity to a minimum.
I have a special needs daughter so there might be some AFK's during the game and might be some last minute cancellations so keep this in mind if you join.

Drop a response giving a few details about yourself if you are interested.

mrfishes
December 26th, 2017, 13:49
We are still looking for 2 players if anyone is interested.

Rogue
December 26th, 2017, 15:36
Sent you a PM.

valiantcosmos
January 1st, 2018, 20:11
Hi,

Sounds interesting. I will send you a pm. Thanks.