PDA

View Full Version : Wierd sharing bug

purgator
December 16th, 2017, 02:45
I just started playing around with my FG ultimate license with a friend, but unless i manually share something it just won't be accessible for him untill i share class/races for exemple it loads right away without any problem and he keep is access to it.
Edit: i have tried to join my own campaign by starting another FG and the same happens on the other ends. I have access to stuff i have shared even tho everything I can access was not shared while both FG were running at the same time.

Andraax
December 16th, 2017, 03:03
Unless you share with a specific player, anything shared is visible by all players until you unshare it. Even by players who are not connected, but connect later.

purgator
December 16th, 2017, 03:07
That's the problem they are not loading the dlc they should be having access to unless i manually open lets say barbarian then right click and select share.

Andraax
December 16th, 2017, 03:20
Did you put a green check on the items they're allowed to load in the modules window? Did they load the modules?

Trenloe
December 16th, 2017, 03:37
Information on modules, permissions and activation in the Wiki -> User Guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library

purgator
December 17th, 2017, 01:26
i tried to log with a demo account in my game and got those error now popping on the console will try first to get rid of those error if anyone already had this problem or another thread discuss this please let me know.

https://prntscr.com/hoi80l

Andraax
December 17th, 2017, 01:52
Looks like you had an error in downloading, and your files are incomplete.

Moon Wizard
December 17th, 2017, 02:40
If this is on a player instance, you can try clearing the cache for the player instance connecting (nuke button on Join Campiagn launcher screen). This will force all the files to reload for that client.

Regards,
JPG

purgator
December 17th, 2017, 02:40
Resolved thanks to talyn.
And for those wondering seems like my player was just saying yes i did it when asked if he loaded the modules instead of saying he could not find how. Tried with other players in mygame was a real walk in the park.

Talyn
December 17th, 2017, 02:41
Happy to help! ;)