PDA

View Full Version : PC Missing Traits and Attacks in Combat Tracker

Ulric
December 15th, 2017, 22:19
I am new to FG. I've read the user guides and searched the forums but I could not find a solution to my problem. I am running FG 3.3.3 and SW 4.5. I created a Character and equipped a weapon. I added the Character to the Party List and the from the party list I added the character to the combat tracker. From the combat tracker I drug the Character to the map. I drug an NPC to the combat tracker and then to the map and set the NPC hostile and visible. The NPC combat tracker record has traits and attacks that can be double clicked on resulting in the appropriate role. The Character does not have any traits or attacks visible to select. The Character's record in the combat tracker is missing the sword icon. I clicked the global sword icon at the top of the combat tracker and this only hides or reveals the NPC's traits and attacks. I can click into the Character's sheet and select the combat tab and make attacks from there and from the mini sheet. What do I need to do to make the sword icon appear so traits and attacks appear in the combat tracker record for the Character so I do not have to open the character sheet?

Andraax
December 15th, 2017, 22:22
Attacks from character records are done from the character sheet. Only NPC attacks are done from the CT.

Ulric
December 16th, 2017, 02:22
Thank You!