PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Looking for role players

The Hawk and Sparrow
December 13th, 2017, 17:52
Team, We are looking for role play types who also like combat but always gravitate toward the story. We are international, friendly, and dig bringing in new players or old. All are welcome to shoot me a note. We'll chat to see if it's a good fit. We play each Saturday at 0930 -5 UTC. Cheers!

Blahness98
December 13th, 2017, 18:07
System?

markjohn
December 13th, 2017, 18:22
I'd be interested in joining in on the game. Enjoy a good story and chance to role play in between combats. Aus player so +9:30 but the time would still work for me.

Plutwo
December 16th, 2017, 02:01
But what system is it?

Ventys
December 17th, 2017, 18:25
What system and when?

The Hawk and Sparrow
December 17th, 2017, 19:27
5e. Sorry for not saying...

Plutwo
December 18th, 2017, 02:37
PM sent.

The Hawk and Sparrow
December 18th, 2017, 04:30
Dude! Tell me more of what you are looking for in a D&D game. Cheers.

Plutwo
December 18th, 2017, 04:34
Dude! Tell me more of what you are looking for in a D&D game. Cheers.

Are you asking me?

BlueDemon617
December 21st, 2017, 22:51
You are approached by a Gold Dragonborn wearing very loose fitting silk pants and a vest. He speaks.
"Good day sir. My name is Gygax" He puts one fist into his other hand and bows to you.
"I have seen on the calendar that you will be adventuring. I would like to join you in your adventure. If you cant already tell I'm a monk, i normally only come here to this village when needed so i guess one could call me a hermit, meaning i wont be in town for long. I live a ways north of here in a small cave, should you wish to speak find me there. Thank you for your time good sir" he bows again
"may your life be filled with peace, wisdom, love, and strength." he says as he walks away and enters a near by shop.

this short character intro by

Matthew

Availability as follows. On Eastern Standard Time USA
Sunday - Evenings available 4pm start
Monday - not available
Tuesday - All Day available
Wednesday - not available
Thursday - not available
Friday - not available
Saturday - Evenings available 5pm start