PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 or 2 Players for Savage Rifts

Muagen
December 12th, 2017, 02:19
**Full! Thanks!**

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2879

This Sunday at 9am CST, my party and I will be setting out from Castle Refuge to do the Tomorrow Legion's work.
First we'll make up our Savage Rifts-caliber characters, of course. There could be Glitter Boys, Bursters, and Crazies; Techno-Wizards, Ley Line Walkers and Juicers--maybe even a Dragon Hatchling.
If you like your Savage Worlds big, brazen and booming, hit the link above, and tell me about it below!

Lothar the Fellhanded
December 12th, 2017, 03:32
I would be interested. New job out the kibosh on all my weekly gaming. Is the time and day set?

I'm a huge RIFTS fan, have the SW Kickstarter stuff, haven't played much SW but am eager to try.

Muagen
December 12th, 2017, 11:05
Howdy there, Lothar!
The time and date for the first session is set.
Don't worry too terribly much about being unfamiliar with Savage Worlds. I'll be reaching for the rulebook a bit, myself, as this is the first Savage Worlds GMing I'll have done.
More important than prior experience is whether or not that is a good time for you, and whether or not I'm the right GM for you.
I tend toward the comically grisly, which is pretty much in-line with the Rifts setting. That said, you might skew fluffier or grim-darker than I, and that's something to bear in mind.

Lothar the Fellhanded
December 12th, 2017, 16:28
I gotcha. I love the RIFTS setting so I probably skew fluffier, as I love to take it's gonzoness seriously; Coalition are skull helmeted Nazis, magic is amazing and dangerous, the Everglades are full of very serious dinosaurs.

Muagen
December 12th, 2017, 18:09
Super-serious dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs that have degrees in Dinosaur.
Masters and PHDs and such.

seetanh
December 13th, 2017, 01:24
I am interested in running a Rifts setting and in if you still have an opening. added to calendar

Muagen
December 13th, 2017, 01:40
Thanks for expressing interest, and applying yourself to the calendar, seetanh!
I'll be chatting up all the calendar applicants tomorrow to find out what they're looking for in the Savage Rifts, and to straighten out the logistics of VOIP for the session.

Syssiah
December 13th, 2017, 13:27
I'd be interested as well, if you have room for one more, and accept I text only :) (which I am good at in other FG games I play ) :)

warm regards

Muagen
December 13th, 2017, 15:16
Hi there, Syssiah! While I appreciate your interest, I do have to ask that everyone use voice.
This is likely going to be an improv-heavy game, and it's my belief that voice-communication lends itself better to that level of swift dynamism.
Again, thanks for your interest!

Boombaby
December 23rd, 2017, 20:17
i'm not sure if your game has started or not...I see several people applied on the calendar. Have you launched the salvation of the world yet?