PDA

View Full Version : Tokens on Party Sheet Order tab

JohnD
December 7th, 2017, 02:10
Recently I have noticed that in the Party Sheet, when you drag the tokens of the party members onto the "graph" portion so the players can make their marching order, the tokens no longer auto-size to the squares - they come across much bigger and need to be reduced in size to fit the appropriate square.

Edit: seeing this in 5e, C&C, SW.

Nickademus
December 7th, 2017, 04:08
The grid seems to register sizes one step bigger: Medium creatures take up a 2x2 area, Large creatures take up a 3x3 area. The threat range of CT tokens also is treating the token one size larger.

JohnD
December 11th, 2017, 16:59
Is anyone other than Nick and I noticing this?

I've seen it as a GM and a player across the rulesets mentioned in my initial post (have also tried without any extensions activated).

Zacchaeus
December 11th, 2017, 17:26
I've never used the marching order part but my tests seem to indicate that there is no token scaling at all when dropped onto the grid. The tokens sit there full size. I assume that they are supposed to scale?

FG_Dave
December 11th, 2017, 17:53
Hey guys!

I just checked it out myself and there is no token scaling here on my end also. I will let someone know plus I am sure the guys will see this post as well.

Bidmaron
December 11th, 2017, 17:58
Welcome to the boards, Dave.

FG_Dave
December 11th, 2017, 17:59
Welcome to the boards, Dave.

Thanks Bidmaron!

FG_Dave
December 11th, 2017, 19:03
Hey guys, the issue with the tokens have been added to the list of fixes.

Thanks for alerting us!

JohnD
December 11th, 2017, 19:46
The tokens sit there full size. I assume that they are supposed to scale?

Previously, the tokens in the Party Order tab followed the same behaviour stipulated in the settings, same as placing them on any map with a grid.

Moon Wizard
December 13th, 2017, 22:18
Thanks for reporting. I've marked this one to address in the next version.

Regards,
JPG