PDA

View Full Version : Interest thread for 5E one shots

Holykeg
December 4th, 2017, 21:42
I am looking to see how much interest there is for some one shots using 5E.

Time -start time around 8-9pm EST

duration: hopefully until done 3-4 hours estimate

who: anyone. I am willing to help people get used to using FG(I'm not a pro but comfortable enough) as well as making characters

**even though these will be one shots I am willing to spend an extra night to help make characters for whoever needs it

I have an ultimate license so all are welcome

Although these are one shots I would like people that truly are interested in playing. Although not much RP will be needed it's always more fun to add some character in!

If there is enough interest I will post up more specific details about days for character creation and playing. If enough people decide they want to keep playing a recurring session is possible.

Please reply to this thread if interested.

ciscokid7092
December 4th, 2017, 22:56
I'm interested. Played 20+ years ago and looking to get back into the game. Let me know

skeletonfish
December 4th, 2017, 23:14
As discussed in Discord - Count me in

pesilat25
December 5th, 2017, 00:12
I am interested, what day are you planning on running the game?

Holykeg
December 5th, 2017, 03:00
I haven't picked a specific day yet. When there's 4-6 people interested we can work on picking a specific day to play and make characters.

jjod27
December 5th, 2017, 15:26
I would be interested depending on time and date. Thanks

Holykeg
December 5th, 2017, 16:01
Ok we have 4 which is enough to get started. If anyone else is still interested please post up for this and future one shots...we can have one or two more for this one

Friday the 8th around 9pm EST (give or take a bit) and Sunday the 10th around 8pm EST would be the two times I will be around to help make characters and have FG open so you can get started.

Those that have responded already please pm me and confirm interest and I will send the info for the game. We will be using discord while playing and making characters.

Holykeg
December 5th, 2017, 19:13
It looks like my regular game this Saturday isn't going to run so that is the date we are shooting for to play. Dec 9th 8pm EST

I would like to get characters made Friday evening so if you need help or need to use my FG to make a character let me know.

characters will be lvl 1 standard starting gear, any race / class combo is fine just run it by me if it's something out of the ordinary. stats will be standard array or point buy. If you make your own character on your FG please remember to export it out for me.

This game is intended to be for everyone so there will be people new to 5E so lets all have some fun!