PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e (Homebrew Campaign)

machinegunn1
December 4th, 2017, 11:08
Reposting this due to a few players cancelling

FG License: Standard
Game System: 5E
Time Zone: GMT +8 (AWST)
Day of week and time: 3pm start monday
If new game, planned start date: Started
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hour sessions; weekly
Term: Unsure, Hoping to be long

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Main focus on RP
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario: You are adventurers in an adventuring carnival you travel between cities and towns putting on shows for the people and showing them all kinds of amazing animals and magic gathered from all over the lands and in your spare time you aid the towns whether it be a political dispute between rulers and townsfolk or a pack of zombies invading a city and of course the odd dungeon or two you pass on the way by.

This is a homebrew campaign set in a homebrew world it will involve new creatures new magical items and if it goes for a long time things will keep changing some things will be added or removed as play goes on. This campaign include but is not limited to puzzle solving, roleplaying to solve conflict and scavenging through dungeons most of the boring travel will be skipped unless something important happens or the player wish to roleplay during it.

Link to Gamecalendar page: None yet

Daemini
December 4th, 2017, 14:55
Sounds interesting. I’m down to play. Have a few years of 5E and Fantasy Grounds exp, DMed more times then I’ve played. Will we get to pick our positions in the traveling carnival? Interested in playing a fighter, Rogue or Bard.

Edit: Just did the time zone math, I’ll have to decline. It’s 4am in the morning for me.