PDA

View Full Version : Button image changes.

Allyx
December 4th, 2017, 01:33
Hi, I'm new to Fantasy Grounds so please go easy on me, I have searched the forums but couldn't find an answer for my questions, I have bought a players licence, and the Rise of the Runelords adventure path, I saw a video of it on youtube, and the buttons on the left side look way cooler than the standard set, though I can't work out how to alter the button decals.

Also I was under the impression that Fantasy Grounds had a Field of Vision blocking feature, so players can move their tokens the areas of the map the token can see are visible, and interposing features that block vision automatically restrict vision beyond their boundaries, though I can't find any options to set vision blocking areas on the map, is this feature supported in Fantasy Grounds?

damned
December 4th, 2017, 09:39
Welcome Allyx
The RotR screenshots were probably using the Theme that comes with the Pathfinder Core Rules Pack https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO1110FG
Fantasy Grounds does not currently have any automation around dynamic line of sight or dynamic fog of war.
It has masking which is controlled manually by the GM but nothing as cool as whats in MapTools.
Its very likely to be a core feature in the next engine but no dates have been posted for FGU as yet.