PDA

View Full Version : Interest Thread [WFRP3] GM emulator, Karag Azgal, Cannon optional.

Crazy Aido
December 3rd, 2017, 21:42
Hey guys.

So I'm mad keen to keep playing a game I know annoys the hell out of a lot of people, 3rd edition warhammer fantasy roleplay.(The one with all the cards.) I also know that 4th edition is almost upon us, so I figured I would take the opportunity to show this little aberration off before it is consigned to the mists of obscurity.

I wanted to try using a GM emulator, that is, a random generator for a game where there is not a GM, at all. We just kinda go with the first idea that we come up with. One of the best known ones is the Mythic GM emulator, perhaps some of you are familiar with it. I've seen some people use it relatively successfully.

The campaign I had in mind is a dungeon crawl in Karag Azgal, Where the dwarfs have reclaimed the surface and plumb the depths for treasure. There would hopefully be an investigation part, where the group tries to find as much info as they can about good places to search for treasure. Then there is the adventuring part where they plumb the depths for loot.

Ideally, I would like to have a fairly small group. I don't have a universal licence, so you would need at least a general licence so we could log in together. I'm hoping for about two other players, maybe each one controlling two characters.

Oh and I thought it would be a really fun challenge to come up with some homebrew rules so that the group takes a cannon into the ruins with them. Because that just sounds really cool.