PDA

View Full Version : LFG - PST Evening Games

iownius
December 3rd, 2017, 13:01
Hi, my name is Jason and I'm a game-aholic!

FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Late evening games 7 or 8 pm PST start time. Once a week or 2/3 times a month.
Term: Looking for a campaign to play in. I currently run an Out of The Abyss game on Sunday evenings, now I'm looking to play.
Voice: Discord, Twitch, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, and Skype experienced. Voice or visual is fine.

Game System Preferred: 5E or Pathfinder. But I'm open.
Game System Experience: 3E, 3.5E, PF, 5E, and Hackmaster.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have played in a Princes of the Apocalypse/Homebrew campaign up to 4th level. I currently host an Out of the Abyss game (mostly 4th level). So I am fairly adept at using FG. I have coded a little here and there to create abilities and tools to make the game more fun and to save time, but I am no means a master, just good with Google.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play spell casters or religious zealots, but I'm open to all characters and roles for the most part. Depending on how the game is being played I am familiar with power tiers and can power game if that's required, but I prefer not to. I like a nice mix of RP with my combat and tend to RP characters who get to know their "world."

About me: I am a 32 year old married man, father of 2 (5 and 3). I've been playing table top RPG's and video games for about 28 years now. I started playing DnD with some buddies right out of high school. We quickly became huge fans. I really hope to reach out and find a game to play in. I'm laid back, relaxed, and love to have fun. I'm compassionate, empathetic, a good team player, and most consider me intelligent (just don't ask my wife).

If a DM/GM out there is looking to start a table, I also have anywhere from 1 to 4 more players who could possibly be interested in playing in a game. All of them have the freebie license, except one, who also has an ultimate license. Just let me know if you need players!

Looking forward to gaming!

DM|Mag
December 3rd, 2017, 16:18
HI there. Currently, I'm looking for a 5 pm -2 am NY time either Thursday or Sunday. I've got a bunch of EU players though, so I am likely to adjust that to an earlier Sunday thing to accommodate the guys in Italy and Spain. That said: I'm not opposed to running something later. I posted the option to run something for a night crew, and haven't gotten a response yet. I run Pathfinder games, with my own custom classless hack I am working on.

If I were to setup a game instead of the graveyard shift guys that haven't gotten back to me that I posted to. What would be a good night/time for you? I've got 2 concepts that I have ready, that I can start a second instance of with just a few hours of copying my FG file and resetting maps/encounters after recruitment and character creation. So I can be ready to go on that end fast in that instance. If interested: Let me know

iownius
December 4th, 2017, 19:49
5pm EST is a bit too early, I am looking to run more like 10/11pm EST start times. Let me know if anything works out with the graveyard guys.

DM|Mag
December 4th, 2017, 20:10
Yeah, if I have an actual full 5-6 man team I'm open to discussion on a group just for you late night guys. I'd done split shift work at a bar, and overnights from 12 am to 8 am elsewhere before. I know the life, I'm down for running something I already have prepped for you guys. I just can't run an extra game and spend an extra 10-15 hours a week prepping a unique game, *and* skew my sleep schedule for it. So offering one of the two I am currently running.