PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] 5E Classics, New Modules + Home brew Thursday 7-10pm EST

Kyuss11
December 2nd, 2017, 01:07
FG License: Gm has Ultimate , so players play unlimited even with demo.
Game System: 5e

Time Zone:Eastern Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: Wednesday or Thursdays starting at 7-10 pm
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term:
Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: Discord for voice and FG text emotes for character role play.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever happens meaning how ever players role play and react to situations.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and roll for money.Background info will grant some equipment but up to Dm.
Character restrictions: Typical standard rules, room for discussion.

Details of your scenario: . Old and new modules mixed in with random events and home brew activities. Would like to implement a 2-10 Day adventure cycle with a 1-10 Day down time to work on Hobbies,skills, maybe make a business on your spare time etc.Discussions among all players to have house rules,play times etc will be considered and most importantly what we expect on seriousness. We all want to have fun and my goal as a gm is to find a balance between everyone to do that.

Mortis
December 2nd, 2017, 04:07
I'm interested, and have a brother who would be as well

mortonas1214
December 2nd, 2017, 09:06
im interested in playing too

Kyuss11
December 4th, 2017, 14:34
The group is full at the moment. I will bump this post if the need for more players occurs. Thanks

ciscokid7092
December 4th, 2017, 22:52
i'm interested if space becomes avaliable

Kyuss11
February 2nd, 2018, 00:34
Looking for 1-2 players. Send me a private message with a available time for a discord invite so we can talk.

Kyuss11
February 16th, 2018, 01:15
Still looking for 1-2 players. Send me a private message with a available time for a discord invite so we can talk.

Kyuss11
February 22nd, 2018, 21:28
Still looking for 1-2 players. Send me a private message with a available time for a discord invite so we can talk.

Kyuss11
February 27th, 2018, 22:04
The group is full at the moment. I will bump this post if the need for more players occurs. Thanks