PDA

View Full Version : [Online][5thEd] New GM looking for open minded or noob players![All time zones]

Erickson22
December 1st, 2017, 23:04
Hi, I am a new gm looking for players for my campaign. it will start out vary basic and I will probably make a lot of mistakes so bare with me. I am looking for a group that can meet any day of the week besides Mondays or Sundays. preferably evenings I am in the eastern time zone. Please message me. I will want to do this over voice and on Discord or roll20 looks pretty cool. so please message me if interested.

JohnD
December 1st, 2017, 23:07
Are you advertising for a roll20 game here?

Zantatsu
December 15th, 2017, 04:06
Hi, I am a new gm looking for players for my campaign. it will start out vary basic and I will probably make a lot of mistakes so bare with me. I am looking for a group that can meet any day of the week besides Mondays or Sundays. preferably evenings I am in the eastern time zone. Please message me. I will want to do this over voice and on Discord or roll20 looks pretty cool. so please message me if interested.

Me and a buddy are interested but both of us only have the demo and we need a DM to join would you be interested?

MintSprinkles
December 15th, 2017, 05:57
Hello,

I want to clarify. Are you using Fantasy Grounds? If so, another player and I would be interested.

Zantatsu
December 15th, 2017, 06:10
if me yes we all use Fantasy Grounds and just need a DM that is playable with Demo Players

Plutwo
December 15th, 2017, 12:19
Please don't advertise games that don't use Fantasy Grounds on the Fantasy Grounds forums.

It looks like a new Fantasy Grounds group may form out of the ashes of this thread though so that is something.

Zantatsu
December 15th, 2017, 23:27
So is there a GM who can take on Demo players?