PDA

View Full Version : 4 dedicated players looking for a Monday or Tuesday GM

Gertak
December 1st, 2017, 17:57
I have myself and 3 other dedicated players who are looking for a GM for Monday or Tuesday games. We'd hope to play starting around 5-6 pm pst. Homebrew or module either one is fine. We enjoy both combat and RP and mix rp into our combat where we can.

We are looking to play 5e.

kwarner1986
December 1st, 2017, 19:00
What system would you be looking for?

Gertak
December 1st, 2017, 19:31
Apologies, I updated the original post to reflect we are looking for 5e.

Ahoggya
December 1st, 2017, 21:24
I have a discussion on Wed next week about running a game for a group and if they don't select me I'll contact you. I've been running 5e on FG for about 3-4 years now. I have my own campaign based on the Forgotten Realms world. So we'll see. I would be available on Tuesdays to play every week.

Ahoggya
December 6th, 2017, 08:39
So my meeting tomorrow with the other group has cancelled till the following Monday. If you want to get together on TS or Discord before that we can. I will still meet with them unless it's cancelled again. If that happens they won't be my first choice. But in any case we could get acquainted and see how we tick. Just a thought. No promises about running a game this week. I only have room for one as I make my own maps probably put more time into it than I should. Let me know.

Ahoggya
December 15th, 2017, 16:21
So I'm not going with the other group. If you are still looking then let me know so we can hook and see if we fit. I also replied to your message.

greybeardgunner70
December 16th, 2017, 00:07
I am looking to DM a group during the week as well. Let me know by PM if you are still looking.