PDA

View Full Version : Player/DM looking for late late night sessions

GibbyNorCal
November 27th, 2017, 05:52
Hi there.

I work swing shift off at 1am PST. Looking for other night owls for regular games.

I have experience in everything DnD except 4e and very limited 5e. Have most of the core books for 5e, but have only played a handful of sessions. I have most experience in 2e and pathfinder. I have also played everything just about from White Wolf for many years and many Palladium settings off and on over the years. DMing not as much experience, but I am flexible.

So I'm home by 2am most nights, off sunday and monday most weeks. This is PST. I'm free until about 545am most mornings.

So let me know if this works for you, hope to game with you soon.

Mystikan
November 27th, 2017, 08:34
I also work nights. I work Midnight to 9am (Eastern/-5 UTC) M-F. So Late Saturday/Sunday or late Sunday/monday would work best for me. I am new to Fantasy Grounds but I have purchased the Standard license and own the 5e Fantasy Grounds versions of DMG, PHB, MM, SCAG, and Volo's. I am looking to be a player first and to DM at some point later. I am open to style RP/Battle and the types of characters I would be willing to play. Just want to get some experience with some cool people. Good luck and hope you have fun out there.

Mystikan

damned
November 27th, 2017, 11:28
Hi Guys,

As there are players and GMs from other timezones you might find you have a better chance if you convert your timezone to:
NZT (+12/+13)
AEST (+10/+11)
JST (+8/+9)
CET (+2)
GMT/UTC

plus your American TZs
You might then also look at the GMs in other locales who post games.
Their normal time might be your unusual time.. :)

Black Hammer
November 27th, 2017, 12:54
I work grave, so I tend to get up before five my time (EST) even on my days off. Might be able to fit something in at that hour. I don't really do D&D, though.

Mystikan
November 27th, 2017, 15:38
Thanks, yes. I will try to include that in all future posts. You are correct. I have access to the entire planet, best use those resources. :-)

DM|Mag
December 2nd, 2017, 08:41
I'm open to running a late night PF game using the game I'm currently recruiting for here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41318-LFP-(6-slots)-PF-conversion-of-Shining-Force-(1993-Genesis-RPG) or here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41069-LFP-(1-Slot)-Homebrew-PF-Dungeon-Crawl&highlight=Descent as a separate instance if I can find players enough to warrant a late night version. If so, let me know. It would be either of these two games.

I would require at least 5 dedicated players, who would play according to the guidelines there. I'd be flexible on schedule/date. Both would start at level 1 (From the beginning).