PDA

View Full Version : Looking for replacement player / players. 5e Information inside.

Gunphantom
November 26th, 2017, 22:55
As the title said I am looking for replacement players for my weekly PoA game. we are roughly 1/2 way through maybe a little more. I believe there are about 10-20 sessions left. One player has had his schedule change so he is in need of replacing, and the other is on and off again so if I can find another reliable player I will probably replace him to finish. Again it is a prebuilt so if you don't want to play and not ruin the first half I would suggest not joining. I am fine with any race / class out of PHB, Volo's, and EE. I also have a few extra spells for those who cast them. I do not use anything out of the UA. We are relatively easy going with a bit of OOC talking they role play a little bit, however we are not voice actors there for we do not attempt it lol. I am the DM I have been for a few years and I still make mistakes. Anyway feel free to msg me if interested.

The timezone I am in is CST, we start at 10 AM Saturday, and go til 2 PM. I have the ultimate license so free players are more than welcome. WE WILL be taking a break for xmas as I will not be around for 2 weeks so it will be anywhere between a 2-3 week break.