PDA

View Full Version : New Eberron Game

Tambryn
March 8th, 2006, 01:07
I about to start a game. I am in Mississippi just south of Hattiesburg. (CST/GMT -6hours) I am hoping the game can be played a minumum of one night per week. It will be a long term Eberron game. I have a messageboard set up for player updates and information sharing. Let me know if you are interested. The only serious hold up is ensuring that I have consistant internet access. The army has me in a hotel, and I have experienced a few connection issues, but they seem to be almost sorted out.

Contact me here or at:
[email protected] or
[email protected]

thanks

Tam

Tambryn
March 8th, 2006, 01:29
I have been DMing for many years, but as this is my first attempt at running a game via FG, I would like to keep the overhead as low as possible. The campaign I will be running is the Shackled City AP from Paizo, so I prefer players who are not familiar with those adventures.

Tam

Ray
March 8th, 2006, 19:46
I am interested and can play most nights . I would really like to play a psionic char of some type. Send me an email at [email protected] and give me some imput. Also if possible lets get together to chat some time

Tambryn
March 9th, 2006, 02:17
Great. A psionic character will not be a problem. What else do you have in mind for your character? Race? Background? Do you have the ECS?

Good to have you aboard.

Tam

Ray
March 10th, 2006, 18:04
i have all the books now out for eberron, i would like to play a kalashtar, psion
My back ground would be something like .... I am psion fighting the dreaming dark and turned to adventuring to increase my power and possibly find a relic from a previouse age to help me and my people

Tambryn
March 11th, 2006, 00:32
Good, I see no issues with this character concept. I have another person showing interest, and am hoping to get about five players before we start. I will post my messageboard url later tonight or tommorow so you can see all the campaign info I already have available.

Tam

Tambryn
March 11th, 2006, 00:47
here is the link to the messageboard. It contains or will contain all the character creation info and campaign background info. I am still updating it.

https://p196.ezboard.com/brandomencountergames

Jut go there and apply for membership. Then I can allow your user name and you will be good to go.

Tam

Ray
March 11th, 2006, 05:07
is this taking place in the eberron setting or is this a setting of your own?
BTW i have read the posts on the web site thanks for the info

Tambryn
March 11th, 2006, 13:32
this campaign will be set in the Q'barran region of eberron.

DedmeetDM
March 12th, 2006, 20:12
I would be interested in your game. What day/time do you have in mind?

-DedmeetDM

Tambryn
March 12th, 2006, 21:21
We would be very happy to have you. I am still working to finalize the day and times for the game. I am available just about any night of the week so it will probably be decided by the needs of the rest of the group. I am going to start a thread on the messageboard mentioned above where everyone can let me know the times that they would prefer, and we will go from there.

Tam

Tambryn
March 16th, 2006, 00:38
Looks like we have about three commited players. I would like to have a couple more. Is there anyone else interested in playing the SCAP over FG with us?

Tam

WolfStar76
March 16th, 2006, 22:35
Looks like we have about three commited players. I would like to have a couple more. Is there anyone else interested in playing the SCAP over FG with us?

Tam

I'm starting to get the itch to play instead of GM for a change, however, I can't necisarily commit to a weekly session - I think you were asking for "dedicated" players earlier.

I can probably set aside any non-wednesday night though, for a while at least.

I've applied for membership to your board in the meantime, just in case. ^.^

Tambryn
March 19th, 2006, 22:26
Alright, I want to get this started by next saturday evening, time to be determined. Anyone who is interested in participating should post their characters on the messageboard mentioned above. If you have any questions about character creation you can also post them there.

Tam

Tambryn
March 20th, 2006, 02:03
Correction, I want to get started on the evening of Fri the 24th of Mar, between 5 and 7 pm. The game will proably proceed on an alternating Friday saturday weekly schedule.

tam

wavecutter
March 20th, 2006, 17:06
Sounds good to me.

BaldMike
March 31st, 2006, 19:19
Tambryn,

I'm new to FG but have been playing D&D for better than 25 yrs. I really enjoy roleplaying and journalling from the characters perspective. Still getting comfortable with Eberron but really like the setting.

Bottom line, can you use one more player? I can get up to speed fairly quick and the times are great for me. (I'm in EST) I have a great idea I've been fostering for a dwarven character but don't want to say more until you let me know if there is a spot available. Of course, if you already have a dwarf in the party I would likely go with something else...

Let me know. Btw, I've subscribed to your forum for the campaign. Like very much your approach.

Clockpunk
May 19th, 2006, 05:47
Hi,
Im interested in playing. Would you allow classes from the "Complete" Series?

Clockpunk