PDA

View Full Version : Auto-play spell sounds w/ Sound Extension?

DoubleDanGaming
November 25th, 2017, 07:41
I seem to recall that somebody had once posted a file that had all the spells setup to autoplay appropriate Syrinscape files (using Dulux_Oz's Sound Extension stuff, naturally) when spells were used in FantasyGrounds. Am I misremembering this, or did this actually happen? It's been a while since I looked into this, and I can't really find comprehensible information on whether I can do this myself (or whether I'm just too thick to figure it out).

Does anyone remember such a thing, or can link me to a tutorial? I freely admit I'm terrible at finding things on forums, so apologies in advance if this seems trivial to you.

Zacchaeus
November 25th, 2017, 10:42
You may be thinking of this (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/214602/Fantasy-Grounds-Sounds) from the DMs Guild?

DoubleDanGaming
November 25th, 2017, 10:43
That'd be the one! I bought that a while ago, and forgot about it. Good lad!

dulux-oz
November 25th, 2017, 10:52
For the record (& for those that are interested), also on DM's Guild is a Library of all the Syrinscape Sounds as DOE: Sound Soundklinks ready to be dropped into your FG Campaign / One-Shot. There's a new version released every month (assuming Syrinscape releases new Sounds Sets in the previous 30 Days).

Just do a search for "Soundlink Library" on the DM's Guide website (the URL changes every month which is why there's no direct link) :)