PDA

View Full Version : Script Error (a nil value) - no extensions running

professorchu
November 22nd, 2017, 18:27
I've got an error that pops up every time I open my campaign. The error reads "Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps2.lua"]: 17: attempt to index local 'nodeClass' (a nil value)"

How do I fix that error? I've read on the forums and it looks like these errors are caused by incompatible extensions, but I don't have any extensions running and I still get the error.

LordEntrails
November 22nd, 2017, 18:35
Does it happen in a new campaign? What ruleset is the campaign for? Do you have any unpacked rulesets? What version of FG and ruleset are you running?

professorchu
November 22nd, 2017, 18:39
No, this only happens on my Rise of the Runelords campaign. I have the 3.5E and PFRPG rulesets loaded. There are no unpacked rulesets. I am running FG version 3.3.3.

LordEntrails
November 22nd, 2017, 18:42
Hmm, Its beyond me, but I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to help you figure this out.

professorchu
November 22nd, 2017, 18:43
Thanks for the attempt bud. :)

Trenloe
November 22nd, 2017, 18:45
Remove all of the PCs from the Party Sheet, then re-add them. See if that fixes it.

If that doesn't fix it, check that all PCs in the Party Sheet have at least one class assigned to them.

professorchu
November 22nd, 2017, 18:51
Bingo! That fixed it! One of the PCs was missing a class. Thank you very much for the quick response!