PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Group (5e) Homebrew

Ryuk_Apples
November 21st, 2017, 22:07
Looking for a group to play weekly. Ive been dming for a couple years but have been on FG for only a few months and have never run a game on it so bear with me.

Looking for a group of 4-5 players

I will be running a homebrew campaign preferably weekly, probably on friday evenings but i am flexible. I base my style very strongly off of matt mercers, combat is important but character advancement and RP is what the game is all about.

About myself; My name is jacob, i'm 21 years old and have been dming for 2.5 years. Ran a solid campaign weekly in person for a year and a half so no worries of me bailing on sessions. Im looking for fairly young players (18-30 years old) who are mature only when needed haha. Players who love RP and the like. Couples preferred as my fiancee will be joining as a player and playing with couples has always worked for us, but its not a necessity. Looking to start playing within a week or two.

Also, i prefer using video chat as well

Cheers

Xtee
November 25th, 2017, 17:21
Do you have the ultimate edition? If so what content have you purchased that your players have access too?

Ryuk_Apples
November 25th, 2017, 18:31
Do you have the ultimate edition? If so what content have you purchased that your players have access too?

I do have the ultimate license yes. and currently I have the PHB, monster manual and elemental evil. But I am willing to discuss purchasing more content for my players

Xtee
November 25th, 2017, 22:30
Cool and what do you mean about the maturity and age requirements. Just curious as I've not seen maturity listed in that way before.

Ryuk_Apples
November 26th, 2017, 01:20
Cool and what do you mean about the maturity and age requirements. Just curious as I've not seen maturity listed in that way before.

I just mean that I've ran some sessions with people who were so immature that it slowed down the game, so I'm looking for people who are mature but obviously can be rediculus and do what they want, as long a they know there is a time and place for everything

GR0PED
November 29th, 2017, 19:21
My self and two other friends who have been playing for a year or two would be interested if it was a night other than Friday? When other times can you guys manage and what time zone are you on?

Mortis
November 29th, 2017, 20:42
my brother and I are still interested

Mr. Schmemeby
November 29th, 2017, 22:29
I'd be willing to join, though I'm relatively new to D&D. I've only played a couple short sessions and don't know if that's okay.

Dathsa
November 30th, 2017, 17:54
I'm very interested. I love 5e but never get to play in person. Your philosophy for game structure is something I'm really excited about.

Pakapook
November 30th, 2017, 18:06
Hey whats going on? I would be interested in joining your campaign. I Would not be able to play on fridays. I would be able to play any other day, anytime after 9 est. The reason I cannot play on friday is I already have a local game that Im a player in. So if something changes and you can do it on another day, let me know. Have a good one.

ciscokid7092
December 4th, 2017, 14:55
i'd be interested if you still have a slot available

Fanta goes Hard
December 17th, 2017, 16:51
FG License: Have the regular license
Time Zone: EST USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Free after 6 PM EST every day, all day on the weekends
Term: Would prefer something regular but am open to most things
Voice: Yes, have Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, whatever is fine
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E pref
Game System Experience: D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Recent convert from Roll 20 =). Have been playing with FG for a while, can make a character, other basic things without too much trouble.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play a new character every time I play. I am Open to play just about anything depending on the group and game situation.
About me: I like combat (everyone loves rolling dice) I also like Roleplaying some of the most fun I’ve had was messing with random NPCs. I do like the idea of getting into character, but I’m not diehard on everyone having to maintain . #YOUR FUN IS WRONG. Hey, all in all not every group meshes, but ya gotta play to find out =).

PS- Was part of a couple of 10 years, untill 2 weeks ago, so no luck there =(

Ahoggya
December 17th, 2017, 21:04
My wife and I would like to play but I'm afraid we exceed your age requirements We've been playing on FG for 3-4 years, mostly 5e and i've even purchased training programs on doing accents like critical role. I've got 8 years give or take DM'ing.

johnshep
December 17th, 2017, 22:00
I would love to join in your game. Please contact me with more information!

Thanks,
John

Plutwo
December 18th, 2017, 02:41
PM sent.

Sheiken
December 19th, 2017, 16:46
Hey i would be intrested, what time zone do you live in?

BlueDemon617
December 21st, 2017, 04:00
You are approached by a Gold Dragonborn wearing very loose fitting silk pants and a vest. He speaks.
"Good day sir. My name is Gygax" He puts one fist into his other hand and bows to you.
"I have seen on the calendar that you will be adventuring. I would like to join you in your adventure. If you cant already tell I'm a monk, i normally only come here to this village when needed so i guess one could call me a hermit, meaning i wont be in town for long. I live a ways north of here in a small cave, should you wish to speak find me there. Thank you for your time good sir" he bows again
"may your life be filled with peace, wisdom, love, and strength." he says as he walks away and enters a near by shop.

this short character intro by

Matthew

Availability as follows. On Eastern Standard Time USA
Sunday - Evenings available 4pm start
Monday - not available
Tuesday - All Day available
Wednesday - not available
Thursday - not available
Friday - not available
Saturday - Evenings available 5pm start

SuperSpratt
December 21st, 2017, 15:22
I'd love to join if possible. Let me know your timezone. I've been playing for about a year. I am married with kids but am yet unable to convince my wife to join a game. I am in GMT +7 timezone.