PDA

View Full Version : LFP 7PM PST 5E Dark Sun (interest check)

Mentalic
November 20th, 2017, 03:12
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5E
Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: 7PM PST, unsure on day of the week, leaning towards Sunday
If new game, planned start date: Depends on how a few things go in the campaign I'm currently running. Could be in one month or four (probably somewhere in the middle).
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hour sessions; weekly
Term: Unsure, will start with a few short adventures and take it from there.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak 3

Roleplay & Combat mix: Up to the party; I am mostly experienced with 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: 3
Character restrictions: Restrictions and options detailed in a bookmarked, comprehensive player's guide (distributed on session 0).

Details of your scenario: This will be a HEAVILY homebrewed 5E Dark Sun conversion. Every race is new - since even races that carry over function totally differently. There will be Bald Dwarves, Shifty Elves, Cannibalistic Halflings, Vulture Men, Pteradon Men, etc. Classes and archetypes have drastically changed (some classes and archetypes had to be excluded since they don't fit the setting). New backgrounds, weapons, equipment and the like are included. Setting specific systems have been folded in (psionics, weapon damage/repair, race restrictions, illiteracy, metal scarcity, new skills, etc).

We will use a variant initiative system of my own design and Matt Collville stat generation (https://dwgill.com/matt-colville-rollout/). There will be no feats or multiclassing. We will use milestone leveling.

I am looking to run the party through one of the adventures from 2E Dark Sun and peppering it with a slew of smaller side quests from 2E and 4E sources. I figure we will just set out on the dunes of Athas and see where they lead us.

Link to Gamecalendar page: None yet, this is an interest check. Either post here or send me a PM if interested.

Kingofthecrows
November 20th, 2017, 05:16
I'd be interested :)

Syssiah
November 20th, 2017, 13:43
Heya

I'd be interested too, within some limits :)

I send you a PM

:)

goodmanje
November 20th, 2017, 20:40
Interested. Please keep me posted.