PDA

View Full Version : Effect for No Healing

Cailore
November 19th, 2017, 04:37
I am trying to write an effect which will not allow a character to heal while the effect if active. Is that possible? FG doesn't seem to like anything I've tried.

Thanks and apologies if I've missed something obvious.

LordEntrails
November 19th, 2017, 05:00
i'm pretty sure there is no effect for that. Have you checked the wiki? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_Effects

You might find something in there, but I couldn't. Someone else might have some ideas though.

Moon Wizard
November 19th, 2017, 06:00
There is no effect which prevents healing. You can add an effect as a note to track, but it will not be automated.

Regards,
JPG

Cailore
November 20th, 2017, 00:46
Ya, I started with the wiki, then searched through the forum, then spent a few hours on the google. :-(

Cailore
November 20th, 2017, 00:48
Thanks for the reply. I'll just have to kill the players more directly and get rid of all the diseases.

JohnD
November 20th, 2017, 03:37
Can't you just tell them their healing is unsuccessful and restore the before healing hit points manually? Most mature people should be able to deal with that story element.

LordEntrails
November 20th, 2017, 16:44
Can't you just tell them their healing is unsuccessful and restore the before healing hit points manually? Most mature people should be able to deal with that story element.
Just like you would sitting around a table with paper and pencils.