PDA

View Full Version : Savage Suzerain Thanksgiving One Shots

GMClydeC
November 17th, 2017, 21:21
Turkeypocalypse

This is a humorous take off the Savage Mojo setting Shanghai Vampocalypse. Your Demigods have escaped a Shanghai overrun with vampires and are through the chaos of the universe dealing with something far more terrifying, vampire turkeys, millions of them. Can your demigods stem the tide of the Turkeypocalypse.

Thursday November 23rd
Two separate duplicate sessions- 8 am and 6 pm PST
Discord
4-6 players. Savage World ruleset.
I have an Ultimate license so anyone can play.
This is a demi-god level one shot, pre-gens will be provided. Post here or message me if you want to join.

Ellspeth
November 17th, 2017, 22:12
Heya, I did the Fantasy Grounds conversion of Shanghai Vampocalypse, I have seen this but I would be happy to join you for the Thursday evening session, I'll act like I don't know what is happening :)

GMClydeC
November 17th, 2017, 22:28
Sounds good :)

Ellspeth
November 19th, 2017, 14:45
LOL glad to see you got the nickname corrected Clyde I didn't recognize ya at first. I'll still be there for the evening session :).

BDaniel
November 20th, 2017, 03:24
I also would like to join Clyde. I can't let Ell have all the fun.

GMClydeC
November 21st, 2017, 00:34
Also for the evening?

Ellspeth
November 21st, 2017, 01:23
Heya Bdaniel, this one should be fun, I am running one on Saturday again, though not the same as I have run before. Lately your work schedule and RL has decimated your Saturday gaming.

Wind Serpent
November 21st, 2017, 05:03
Much as I would like to get in on the fun in the evening session, 3am local time might be a little late to start gaming, if I want to get anything done the next day. :D

I'd be happy to join the morning session, though, if there's still room.

GMClydeC
November 21st, 2017, 19:16
I'll get you down Wind Serpent.

goodmanje
November 22nd, 2017, 17:56
Put me down for the morning game if you still have openings please.

GMClydeC
November 22nd, 2017, 19:14
I will. I'll be posting tonight Nov 22 if the games have enough people and how to get connected.

BDaniel
November 23rd, 2017, 03:05
Clyde
It looks like I will not be able to make the game.My computer has gone down hard and will be going in the shop.

Ellspeth
November 23rd, 2017, 13:23
Hey guys,Clyde is having trouble with his login, he asked me to let everyone know neither game had enough sign ups to run, and he appreciates those who did sign up, perhaps another time.

Wind Serpent
November 23rd, 2017, 14:08
Sorry to hear that - I'd love to play this another time!

Ellspeth
November 23rd, 2017, 14:34
I am sure you will have a chance Wind Serpent, after Saturday's Set Rising I am all ready plotting Set's next bit of evil opportunism. The team plans to run a few over the Christmas holidays (I have 2 planned all ready), and the next FG-Daze coming up in January. I may throw a few more in through December because gaming schedules all get wonked during this season.

goodmanje
November 23rd, 2017, 19:10
Ell, Thanksgiving plans have changed for the family so I won't be able to make it after all. Sorry, was looking forward to it....

Ellspeth
November 23rd, 2017, 23:02
Well your presence will be missed Jamie, but no worries, this weekend a lot of schedules change at the last minute. I still have enough players to run and a seat or two for anyone who finds themselves free o short notice. Besides killing six demi-gods is hard, especially since Set's minions seem to suck. I am switching up to badder bad guys this time. :)