PDA

View Full Version : Missing Window Header

Dep200
November 17th, 2017, 21:13
Hey All,

I have encountered a new issue as the title says a "Missing Window Header". This is coming in my weapons link in my .mod file.

21507 this is missing the header.

Here is pic with the header

in this pic you'll see the header just below "WEAPONS"

I have looked at the window class found in the 3.5E Ruleset in the re_equipment.xml found in the ref file. The link from windowclass referenceweapon to the sub window for the header does not seem to be firing. I do have this loading in the base.xml file. I can't seem to find why it appears not to be firing. I am working on moding the CORERPG ruleset.

Thanks
Dep

Trenloe
November 17th, 2017, 21:26
This table is built from the windowclass reference_weapontablelist which has a number of label_reftable controls. These all use string values from the strings\string_35e.xml file. Make sure you have all of the textres strings for all of the labels in your ruleset.

Moon Wizard
November 17th, 2017, 21:42
Make sure to keep the console window open (/console) in order to see any runtime errors and warnings that FG will spit out for missing assets (templates, frames, fonts, window classes, etc.)

Regards,
JPG

Dep200
November 18th, 2017, 15:07
Hey All,

As always you all are spot on. Thanks for the tip on the console Moon. Trenloe thanks again, I did try that earlier but for some reason it did not work. Tried it all again and now it works properly. Thanks guys you all are a big help and when I done with this library module you all well get mentioned it in for all you help thanks.

Dep.