PDA

View Full Version : Dundjinni objects

DarkStar
March 4th, 2006, 22:33
Forgive me if this was talked over before, but I did a search on the forums and found nothing of interest. A lot of us are using Dundjinni to create maps. I was wondering - could you point me in a direction of some rich Dundjinni objects repository? :) I know there are just images, I downloaded the official packs and browsed through their forums, but it's still too little for me. :( I need some stuff to prepare a wizard's laboratory/library and I'd like to see some alchemical tools, vials, pipes and so on. Nothing like that in what I have.

Thanks in advance.

mr_h
March 5th, 2006, 00:37
Have you grabbed the CSUAC stuff? It's something like 7 packages of a ton of different art stuff.
(CSUAC stuff can be found at the GM Parlor: https://www.gmsparlor.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5)

other then that I find the forums there, just searching through them as I need stuff (do the searches multiple times with different keywords, it really helps).

DarkStar
March 5th, 2006, 01:01
Thank you very much, mr_h! I will surely download everything. :)

heruca
March 5th, 2006, 15:10
Someone on the DJ forums was specifically making alchemical lab stuff (vials, potions, etc.) a couple of months ago. Just do a forum search there.

danielpryor
March 7th, 2006, 19:15
Yes, between the forums search engine there and the CSUAC, you'll find over 3GB of art, no kidding. People like me too are redoing cvlassic module maps, check out my website for those.