PDA

View Full Version : Urban Fantasy Savage Worlds- Every other Sunday 6-10 PM (CST)

Dershem
November 17th, 2017, 04:42
This is our World Circa 2001 with history just as you know it, up until 9/15/2011… the world as you know it is about to change, The supernatural is out there, it always has been, it’s been hidden behind closed doors, those who are a part of it, know it, some have caught glimpses… but have played it off as tricks of the mind… Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Wizards, Necromancers, and Elementals all have been around for eons. There is a council of Wizards who govern them; there are accords and signatories to them that keep a delicate balancing structure of supernatural power from overflowing into the Human world… until now. Something has happened to upset the balance of power and everyone is scrambling to protect themselves and their power base… and it all starts in the city by the bay.

September 15th 2001 San Francisco,
Just days after the largest terrorist attack on American soil, the west coast has suffered it’s own tragedy, this one from mother nature.. Around 7:30 am a cold snap struck dropping temperatures to 15 below freezing over the San Francisco bay area, followed by a 7.0 earthquake that destroyed the Bay Bridge between Oakland and San Francisco. Minutes after the Earthquake the temperature snapped back to normal and Carl the Fog swept over the city, hindering the rescue efforts, leaving over 5,000 injured and several hundred dead or missing.

One month later our adventure begins. Our hero’s have been contacted by Daniel Jeffries a well to do business man with known interest in the occult, to work as specialized troubleshooters and investigators for his PI firm offering good salaries and benefits that are very lucrative…

Seeking 2-3 Players Probably Start Date is 12/3 or 12/17 VOIP will be used likely TS. I also have an ultimate license. Time will be 6-10 CST

Sammage
November 17th, 2017, 14:10
Pencil me in Dershem...though the time of day will factor in some.

goodmanje
November 17th, 2017, 14:57
You got my attention! What time are you looking to run the games?

I'm actually right down I30 from you in Greenville, Tx.

Dershem
November 17th, 2017, 15:31
6pm-10pm cst.

Goodmanje, Sweet 3 of the players are actually in the Dfw area!

Sam, I’ll talk with you tonight on it.

goodmanje
November 30th, 2017, 21:51
Dershem, is this game filled up?

Dershem
December 7th, 2017, 22:54
Sorry I lost track of the thread! If you still want in we are good I have 4 players 5 including yourself if you still want in, pm me and I'll send you server information. The 17th will be the first meet up doing character creation and a bit of city creation, then the first official game will be the 31's or the 14th. (pending holiday availability._)