PDA

View Full Version : Savage Saturday - Guns of the Magnificent Seven - Open Slots

Doswelk
November 15th, 2017, 23:47
Update... Three spaces available...

I am running another game this weekend, details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1760

I currently have at least 2 slots open...

Original text Below...

I am running a Deadlands Reloaded game this Saturday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1760

This is a one-shot PCs are provided, there is one space left...

Come and play a game in the Weirdest version of the Weird West yet - even the Mexicans have English accents!!!

Doswelk
November 17th, 2017, 07:53
Update.....

I have another free space if you want to play

Springroll
November 17th, 2017, 11:56
I'd love to join! Have been longing to join in on a Savage Worlds game for some time now :)

Ellspeth
November 18th, 2017, 19:00
I wanted to thank you Doswelk for a brilliant conclusion to the Magnificent Seven trilogy, and to all of the players it was a great time. Wasn't sure if anyone else caught a screenshot, I did almost at the end, the final bad demon whose escape was NO ONE's fault.

Springroll
November 18th, 2017, 19:12
Fully agree! Thank you Doswelk for a brilliant game, and a big thank you to the players, I had a blast!

Topdecker
November 19th, 2017, 23:58
It was fantastic fun, Doswelk, thank you for running it!

Doswelk
November 20th, 2017, 13:35
Thank you guys, I had a blast!

So much of blast I am going to run a stand-alone adventure (set after the trilogy) as I mentioned at the end of the last session!

I found my notes for the adventure and realised that I had almost completed it, so I thought what the heck I am free this weekend let's run it!

Please sign-up if you are free, if not please let me know (so I can open it up for other players)

Thanks again

Kevin

Ellspeth
November 20th, 2017, 13:38
So where do I sign up? Most of my games cancelled over the holiday, and if you run this at your usual time it won't cross the one shot I am running Saturday evening in my zone.
Never mind I found it, of course reserve Carmen for me.

Zornhau
November 21st, 2017, 03:32
I managed to get the time-slot for the DLR game this Saturday free and signed up for this session.
But as I have a Mutant Chronicles game right after this session, I have to leave quite punctual.
(And as I have the Set Rising game after the Mutant Chronicles game, I have to leave that quite punctual, too. - But this is all good. It will work fine.)

damned
November 21st, 2017, 03:59
I managed to get the time-slot for the DLR game this Saturday free and signed up for this session.
But as I have a Mutant Chronicles game right after this session, I have to leave quite punctual.
(And as I have the Set Rising game after the Mutant Chronicles game, I have to leave that quite punctual, too. - But this is all good. It will work fine.)

Being German you should be quite used to being punctual!

Zornhau
November 21st, 2017, 04:34
Tell me about it. :D

Doswelk
November 21st, 2017, 22:33
I currently have 3 spaces available for any would-be heroes out there...

Emma Cullen has asked for help defending the town of Ghost rock mining Town of Rose Creek. It seems that a group of cut-throats attacked the town and murdered Ellen’s husband and a number of other townsfolk, the town is under siege, Ellen was able to escape in the night but her friend Teddy was caught and killed....

Springroll
November 26th, 2017, 06:40
Thank you Doswelk yet again for a very fun session! Sniper duels, who shot the Sheriff and fungus, can't go wrong with that :) Thumbs up!

Topdecker
December 3rd, 2017, 23:00
It was an amazingly complex wire-fu battle - thanks for hosting it!

Zornhau
December 3rd, 2017, 23:37
A glorious adventure, but ... the Seven need to ride again!

Doswelk
December 4th, 2017, 14:12
They will indeed but next is something completely different....

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41363-Scooby-Doo-where-are-you&p=366844&viewfull=1#post366844