If new game, planned start date: April 22nd
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for about four hours a session
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 to 6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 BEFORE racial adjustments. Races and classes will be discussed and approved or denied on a one on one basis. Using medium Experience table.

Details of your scenario: You have been selected for a very important expedition to the lost continent of Azlant! After hearing of the expedition, you applied for adventure, and those responsible for organizing the expedition selected you to join other colonists to stake claim to an island named Ancorato in the Arcadian Ocean.
This is an exploration heavy Adventure path.

Game Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3039

Kittin
November 15th, 2017, 18:44
Hi!

I'm new to the Fantasy Grounds message boards. I recently started playing Pathfinder. I've been playing D&D since about 82. This sounds like a fun experience to grow my pathfinder skills and I am able to commit to a long term campaign. Most games I'm involved in, I've been in for years.

So far my only experience is with a level 10 oracle. She is a lot of fun to play and I can't wait to try another class. I would love to try out a healer class or possibly a bard in Pathfinder. I tend to play non melee characters, who attempt to solve things creatively or diplomatically but will battle if that is the only choice left. If I sound like a good fit, let me know.

-K

Jerikel
November 15th, 2017, 23:18
Hi, I am also new to Fantasy Grounds. I have 4 years of D&D 5e experience and 2 years of DMing 5e (Rise of.Tiamat, Out of the Abyss, Storm King's Thunder, and various Adventurers League oneshots). I also have almost a year of experience with Pathfinder, having played mostly PFS and an in person game of Iron Gods. I enjoy both role-playing and combat and generally don't mind if a group prefer to put more stock in either.
In terms of character, I'm pretty flexible. I have a lot of characters with various backstories.

siterock
November 19th, 2017, 03:10
I could commit to a Sunday night game. I'm in Central time zone, but it should be fine. I have no experience with FG, but I've used roll20 a bit.

Yuki-God
November 19th, 2017, 07:43
Id love to join and am free sundays

casadejamie
November 20th, 2017, 16:03
I have myself and another player experienced with Pathfinder and FG that would be interested.

tahl_liadon
November 20th, 2017, 19:38
hiya. is this still a possibility... critical mass reached? would be interested to join. thx

Dracomancer
November 22nd, 2017, 01:28
Hi. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and am interested in joining a new, long term campaign in my system of choice: Pathfinder. I've been playing and running it for years.

I understand if this group is already full-up, but I figured I'd ask. I enjoy new and innovative characters, teamwork, in depth role-play but also the challenge of devising tactical strategies for combat.

Rogue
November 22nd, 2017, 12:52
Ok, here is the situation. For the next 8 weeks I will be out of state and in school. This is an unexpected but wanted thing, because I really need the money from this job to fix my roof and plumbing in my house. The hours of the school are 9 to 5 daily, and the drive from where I am staying to the classroom is an hour and a half. Once school starts, it is going to be pushing me to the limits of my capabilities, and not giving me much time to develop the game. But, that does not mean that I am not going to try. I just want you to know there may be some days where I am a little behind.
Trying to nail down this opportunity is why I have not been on for the last few days.

tahl_liadon
November 24th, 2017, 14:36
best of luck!

will check in for progress. thx

Dracomancer
November 24th, 2017, 21:48
Congrats on the eight week school contract.
So what's the next step?

impureascetic
November 27th, 2017, 17:05
Hey, when you get this sorted, I'd love to be a part of this game. Let me know, thanks.

Keraki
November 28th, 2017, 21:34
Thank you for all of yours interest, but all seats are full if any openings come up we will first ask the people in this thread.

Mr. Schmemeby
November 30th, 2017, 00:28
Hi, I have some experience, but not much in D&D and FG. I'd love to play with you and others if you'd let me. I generally play bard a lot, but I'm thinking of trying out fighter for my next campaign. If you want me to play bard instead, I'm fine with that.

Rogue
April 9th, 2018, 16:36
Okay. This is an old post, but I am renewing it. I am running this on Sundays still, and the new start date is going to be April 22nd. I have two verified players so far. need like four more. Link to game calendar coming here in a minute.

Rogue
April 9th, 2018, 16:38
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3039

Bansidhe
April 9th, 2018, 22:27
How long are you looking at running for a session? Myself and one other have interest.

Rogue
April 9th, 2018, 23:43
Sessions will run from 7 to 11 EST, so four hours, give or take.

Bansidhe
April 10th, 2018, 00:12
Have posted interest on the game roster.
Any further information for folks that are interested in joining?

Rogue
April 10th, 2018, 00:17
Tomorrow Morning, if I remember, I will be redoing the first post to give a little more clarification on what I am looking for, what is required and all that. Can't do it tonight, got things to do that need my attention. My motto this year seems to be "Procrastinators Unite....Tomorrow."

Bansidhe
April 10th, 2018, 02:32
As a procrastinator myself, I can respect that. I look forward to seeing a post tomorrow.

Rogue
April 11th, 2018, 13:44
Okay, first post is edited.

khagler
April 12th, 2018, 02:32
I'm interested. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and Pathfinder, but have been playing RPGs since the early 1980s. I've played a fair bit of AD&D first through third editions, along with a wide assortment of other systems over the years. Since I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, is there anything in particular I should know about character creation? Or will it be sufficient to send you a character for approval via PM?

I was thinking of a human wizard, unless there's already a magic surplus.

fizzure
April 12th, 2018, 02:47
My brother and I are looking for a Sunday night game and would be interested in joining depending on how many slots you have left. We both have experience with Pathfinder (DM and player) and Fantasy Ground (Ultimate Licence).

tahl_liadon
April 12th, 2018, 21:13
sent you a pm.

Bansidhe
April 13th, 2018, 04:00
What would you like from prospective players? Will go and check out the Player's Guide on this one.

Rogue
April 22nd, 2018, 12:17
Just a friendly bump. Still looking for players for this one. Been kind of slow getting it off the ground.

geewaagh
April 22nd, 2018, 20:14
Hey Rogue!

I'm interested in joining. Just signed up on calendar.

Geewaagh

IrishBouzouki
April 22nd, 2018, 20:19
Applied on the calendar

Rogue
April 22nd, 2018, 20:49
Okay, guys Incoming PM.

Krilion
April 24th, 2018, 19:36
I got me and a friend that would like to join.

ResidentCody
April 26th, 2018, 03:11
I, too, express interest in joining. I've applied on the calendar.

I've got a decent bit of experience running the majority of Rise of the Runelords as a Magus, as well as lots of familiarity with Pathfinder through reading d20PFSRD and other Pathfinder sites.