PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a long term group!!

Synystyr
November 14th, 2017, 16:44
Decently Experienced Player Looking For A Consistent and Welcoming Group!
Hello FG Community!

I recently sent one of these out, but didn't get many hits/am still looking for one to fit what I want!

I'm a 27yr old, looking for a good group, with an open mind, a creative spirit and a welcoming aura. I prefer voice or video and voice oriented adventures (good dialogue is awesome for character building), and am very flexible when it comes to play style and type of games! (I've played DND 5th, 3.5,)

I'm on the east Coast area, so I'm looking for a group to take that into consideration, and for some consistency so I can just take it off from work form now on!

Please consider me to join your group for a fun, dynamic, and creative guy!

Blake

Shadowtwo
November 15th, 2017, 05:50
Id be interested in joining up with ya. I however am a bit on the opposite side of the spectrum, as i am just still getting a basic grasp of D&D.

I am 29yr old. Father of 2. Pretty set work schedule 3pm-11pm monday-friday. And most Saturday ( however it is slowing down a quite alot

Eastern time zone (US)(Michigan) id be interested in a late night campain for 2-3 hour sessions. Multiple times a week if wanted/need

PM me back if your interested in grouping up.

Black Hammer
November 15th, 2017, 09:49
You mainly interested in D&D, or open to other systems as well?

knighthammer
November 15th, 2017, 21:35
If DND 5e, we've been together since we started end of August. You are welcome to join us.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2759

scaarr
November 16th, 2017, 17:31
29yr old here also. I've been on hiatus for a bit and now im also looking also. I just cant do Wednesdays or Sundays unfortunately.