PDA

View Full Version : LFG Hello, looking for Pathfinder Games

ZeroProxy
November 14th, 2017, 01:14
Hello,

I am ZeroProxy an experienced person playing Pathfinder, and a decent Roleplayer. I have been looking for some Pathfinder games as my previous games I had to leave after getting a new job. My days off are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday though I would be willing to play late night on Sundays. I am in Pacific Time, and currently don't have a license yet but am willing to get a standard one come Thursday.

As a note, I have never touched Fantasy Ground but am willing to learn like I did with Maptools and the like.

TL: DR:

FG License: Free, willing to get Standard.
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, or Sunday late night.
Term: Long Term
Voice: Yes, but I have a child so mutes may happen.
Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: 4-5 Years
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New
Character Type Preferred: Unchained Rogue or Alchemist.

IRage
November 14th, 2017, 01:41
I️ would be so down for a Monday game! Currently looking aswell

Grey Mage
November 14th, 2017, 07:59
A Monday game (PST) would work for me as well... Would love to play any of the APs as PFS home games if anyone else is interested. Oh... and I have the Ultimate license as well as the first few PF books.

ZeroProxy
November 14th, 2017, 16:36
:P That's like 2 people away from a balanced party lol

damned
November 15th, 2017, 02:25
Maybe you could check on these guys: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41090-2-Players-LFG-Pathfinder-game
And perhaps take turns at GMing for a little while (2-4 sessions each, short adventures) until the group finds its feet.

Rogue
November 15th, 2017, 05:33
Hey guys!
Would a Wednesday game suit you as well? I am planning on running the Ruins of Azlant (the newest Adventure Path) Here starting in December and will need players. I have one already. Need more.

IRage
November 15th, 2017, 17:36
It would have to be after 10 pm est for me if I️ were to play a weds game��

Rogue
November 15th, 2017, 18:08
Never mind that last post. The aslant game is for Sundays, not Wednesdays. Sorry.

ZeroProxy
November 15th, 2017, 20:17
Darn Saturday and Sundays are bad days for me. A Sunday would have to be past 6pm pacific