PDA

View Full Version : 5e Sunday biweekly 6 pm to 10 eastern LFP

Dracenfels
November 13th, 2017, 19:58
Hello, looking for a reliable player to fill in a gap in our group. You will be replacing our monk and we are pretty well rounded already, so you have the freedom to make practically anything you want. The group is 2 and 3 level, starting off you'll make 2nd level with some xp. We are playing Prince of the Apocalypse and basically just really beginning. I put my own twist on things and trying and mix things up from the original mod. The players most have been playing with me together in a campaign that lasted almost 3 years so we pretty close, friendly and we have fun and joke around.

The game runs Sundays 6pm to 10 pm eastern time.

Please let me know if interested thanks for reading.

Rumblefish
November 14th, 2017, 14:21
Hello,

I would be interested.
Warning, I'm very new to using FG and played one game the other day for the first time in about 30 years. I made a Ranger (now level 2) with a 27 point buy. I had some FG College DM's look it over so it was acceptable. He has no magic items, and just turned level 2. If it's ok to use him I'd be interested.
I've read the PHB a couple of times and trying to familiarize myself with as much as I can.
I have a standard license.

Dracenfels
November 23rd, 2017, 16:37
Still looking for a player if anyone is interested please message me thanks.

Here's a link to OP for the story thus far...

https://atempleisaterriblethingtowaste.obsidianportal.com/

Bizmal
November 26th, 2017, 01:47
Sounds like fun, wish I could.. I just can't make the 6 to 10, I'm central. If it was 5 to 9 eastern it would work. If anything changes shoot me a msg. Good luck.

Alpheus
November 26th, 2017, 08:55
I have read your campaign so far and I am very interested in joining. I have sent you a PM as well.

Dracenfels
November 30th, 2017, 15:22
Hey folks bumping up still need players let me know

Dracenfels
November 30th, 2017, 15:25
Still need players please let me know