PDA

View Full Version : GM LFG Homebrew setting and game/ start date up for scheduling

phugmar
November 13th, 2017, 17:06
FG License: i have full license, you need lite
Game System: we are using DnD 5E

Time Zone: GMT/UTC
Day of week and time: need game, we can plan.
If new game, planned start date: new game, start date to be scheduled
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, with an average of 3 hours per game. i
Term: we are doing a west marches style game, you can pick up and drop of the game.
Text or Voice: mostly voice, text used in case i am or a player is up to schenanigans that want to keep private.
Voice software used: discord.
Roleplay & Combat mix: i like to start 50/50 and see what my players like, but i do tend toward combat centric.
Number of Players in game & needed: as it is a west marches game, there can be up to 20 player, but min 3 players to play and max 6
Character starting level & equipment: well be starting at level 1, base equipment.
Character restrictions: I accept all unearth arcana classes but mystic. i am open to homebrewing stuff for you. i dont like evil characters because they break the group, if you are going to be evil be a team player. i use the matt mercers rules for resurrection, except revivify which works with a spell mod dc. I dont allow the goodberry spell as it sort of destroys the whole getting resources to survive. I AM NOT VERY HARD ON RULES, I RULE OF COOL A LOT OF STUFF. DO NOT RULE LAWYER, LET THE STORY FLOW.
FG License: i have full license, you need lite
Game System: we are using DnD 5E

my name in juan martin, i am bilingual spanish/english and I have almost a year of experience as a dm for around 4 different groups almost biweekly. i love the game and as two of my games have ended and want to try out the west marches way of running the campaigns for when my main game end their storyline i can use it on them. therefore here i am looking for a new game to run.

you will be playing in the broken world of tynoth, a world whose material plane used to be unstable and eventually became undone under the pressure of the other planes. which planes are unknown to you, as you live in one of the fragments of this shattered world. this small island floating the aether of the astral sea is your home, and while something ships come visit the island bringing exotic goods and stories of other islands with marvelous cultures and treasures, this ships come very rarely. the island is called blackenroot, and its built upon ruins of an ancient city, but right now is small and self-sufficient. sure something meat may become rare, and the agriculture isn't great you get by and water is never a problem. there is a great amount of subterranean tunnels and pools of water. the ruler of the island is called the wooden viceroy, nobody knows why its called like that, its just the way it has always being. when someone becomes the viceroy, he loses his name and capacity to own property and must wear a wooden mask at all time. you will be playing a group of friends that found the ruins of a big house, with a map carved into a half burned wooden table and a document talking about a huge deposit of orichalcum, which is necessary to make flying ships, hidden deep inside the island. this is all you need to know so far, more information will be provided during character creation.

Shadowtwo
November 15th, 2017, 05:56
Hello,

Im from US-EST here. Any interest in doing a weekend morning? Your mornings would work well with my late nights. As i am a 2nd shift factor worker

Dark Beast
November 15th, 2017, 07:23
Possibly interested depending on day and time. Also greetings to a fellow Michigander. :)

Qarlynd
November 15th, 2017, 10:35
Hi,
I'm also interested.

My schedule would be 8 pm - 12 am CET (= 7 pm - 11 pm GMT/UTC)

BR
Qarlynd