PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player GMT+1 prefer 5E, Language:german

Cpt_Calep
November 12th, 2017, 16:58
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: GMT+1, Germany
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I would like to play on a weekly base. From Monday to Thursday as well as on Sundays. I can only play in the evening due to my job schedule.
Term: I'm at a point where I would play anything, whether modules or one-shots. But the Tomb of Annihilation storyline sounds quite interesting :D
Voice: Teamspeak and Discord and a decent mic

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I have 15 Years of experience as a Dungeon Master at D&D
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been using FG for 1 1/2 year in my Home Group, so I am not a newbie anymore ;)

Character Type Preferred: I would love to play some sort of magic user, I have always been fascinated by the wizard class
Special Stuff: Maybe it's possible to join a German speaking group, my english writing skills are much better than my speaking skills. And I don't feel so "eloquent" when speaking english, I can not really put my thoughts into words.

About me:
Hello everyone,
this is my first post in the forum here and I'm not a native English speaker, apologies for butchering the grammar :)

I'm a 30 year old German guy who is looking for a group to join and have some fun with. For 15 years I have always been the DM and just for once I would like to see the other side of the rainbow and join the ranks of an adventures group to lend them my power and wisdom. I do not care if the group is new or inexperienced, the same goes for the dungeon master. We can explore the game together.
I'm also not a rule lawyer and I hate meta gaming, it's not a game like chess whith a winner and a loser, we are here so that everyone can have fun and a good time! So let your character do something stupid from time to time :p

Maybe there is a group that has mercy with me, so we can share some funny evenings.
Cheers
Cpt_Calep

Cerow
November 16th, 2017, 18:36
Hey Cpt_Calep,

if you manage to find a DM or group and you need another player, I'd love to join in. I'm in a similar position as you are: I prefer german for the reason you listed, I'm the DM of my home group and I would love to experience the game as a player.

I've gotten some D&D experience over the years but I wouldn't mind inexperienced players/DM either. Let's hope there are some more german speaking FG users out there that are still looking for a group, may they all flock to this thread :>

Cerow

herbiefirst
December 29th, 2017, 00:14
I just opened a channel "Ride the Dragon" on Discord (https://discordapp.com/download), because I would like to participate in games in German. If interested visit my channel (https://discord.gg/RPkeB4U) and tell me when we can do a first language-chat in German to exchange our ideas and start playing as soon as possible.