PDA

View Full Version : Getting started/loading modules

Crusible
November 11th, 2017, 20:44
Hi all,

I just bought the bundle for Fantasy Grounds off Steam with all the DLCs. I loaded up the program and it says all the modules aren't installed and I need to buy them even though I just did. Does anyone know how to get those loaded up?

Thanks

Andraax
November 11th, 2017, 20:47
Did you link your Steam account?

Crusible
November 11th, 2017, 20:48
I did not because I didnt see anywhere to do that. I put in my product key but thats it

Crusible
November 11th, 2017, 20:55
I also re entered my product key and ran an update as per old forum information i found but it didnt fix anything

LordEntrails
November 11th, 2017, 20:57
I think there are two ways to link your Steam account, either under Settings in the FG application or from Store > Steam Account Synch (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncSteamAccount.xcp)... (not sure they are the same);

Crusible
November 11th, 2017, 21:06
Thanks I found it. From the FG menu I clicked setting then manage next to my Steam account name. From there I could sync my account and update it. Im really glad FG has a solid community willing to help

LordEntrails
November 11th, 2017, 21:43
Thanks I found it. From the FG menu I clicked setting then manage next to my Steam account name. From there I could sync my account and update it. Im really glad FG has a solid community willing to help
The community is one of the top 3 reasons I chose FG as my VTT :)