PDA

View Full Version : Iron Kingdoms, Looking for Players! @ Sunday, noon PST

Hurske
November 11th, 2017, 02:45
Howdy folks. With the end of my main session game, I am looking to start a new RPG, and this time I am itching to run a group through the lovely setting of the Iron Kingdoms.

What is the Iron Kingdoms you may ask? Well it is a setting aptly named Full Metal Fantasy. It is a fantasy world in the midst of industrial revolution. The significant things, being the fusion of magic and machine, named mechanika. The notable being Steamjacks, steam powered robots combined with a mechanika cortex, a a somewhat thinking brain.

An easy Google images search can show what I would need a book to describe.

Time & Day: Every other Sunday @ noon PST, 4 hour sessions.
Players: looking for 2 to 3 more, want a group of 5 to 6.
System: Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy.
Style: I love roleplay, try to balance a 60% Roleplay, but I also love my combat.
Voice: Discord, don't be shy. Text is for OOC and emotes.
Exoerience: Newbies welcome, this will be my first Iron Kingdoms game, but I love the lore of the setting.

Home Rules: This is still undecided, one thing I love is the initiative system from Edge of the Empire, where the players roll for slots, and during the round, players choose which slot to take each round.

Calendar for those interested to sign up. But please say hello here!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2842

Hurske
November 12th, 2017, 01:03
Looking for the first game to start on the 19th, next Sunday.

Black Hammer
November 12th, 2017, 03:14
IK's a good game, would recommend it. Pity the schedule doesn't work for me.

qyboor
November 12th, 2017, 04:16
Hello all, I'm definitely interested in giving this a shot and seeing how it goes. Hope others join in as well!

rollforyourstory
November 12th, 2017, 07:43
Never Played IK before but I've always wanted to! I applied to on the calender

Hurske
November 14th, 2017, 17:04
Alright! We got 5 players. First game is this Sunday. I'll have to get with you two before then for character creation.