PDA

View Full Version : XGTE references the same expanded spells for warlocks

MatangaBoots
November 11th, 2017, 01:10
If I open up the Warlock class under the module XGTE it gives you the Celestial and Hexblade as archetypes/patrons. The first link under features is "Expanded Spell list". They both pull up the same window, the list for the Hexblade. Looking at the reference material one can see the correct spell list for the Celestial. Please see that it pulls up a different window for the Celestial. Thank you good people of Fantasy Grounds.

MatangaBoots
November 11th, 2017, 01:16
There is the same problem in the PHB with Paladins and the Channel Divinity feature. Weather your using the link for the Oath of Devotion, Oath of the Ancients, or the Oath of Vengeance; when you click on the Channel Divinity link it pulls up the same window. In this case it is the info for the Oath of Vengeance. The pattern I see is that the final archetype listed seemed to have copied its link to all the others. Can you please have each archetype in the PHB for Paladins display the correct window for channel divinity. Thanks again.

kylania
November 11th, 2017, 01:23
Make sure to post these sorts of things in the Bug Tracker post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40461-5e-Bug-Reports-(Part-3)

Zacchaeus
November 11th, 2017, 02:04
Yes, this has already been reported a number of times. The problem is that FG is using the first header that it comes to for all the archetypes. So I need to change the headers to be unique to each archetype.