PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 player Home Brew Version of Curse of the Crimson Throne - 10 PM CST on Saturday

dellanx
November 10th, 2017, 14:17
Looking for a player in a Saturday night Pathfinder game. I am running Curse of the Crimson Throne, group currently starting the 4th module in the adventure path, which is followed by a huge homebrew campaign. It is unusual due to the nature of the campaign, attention to story and the cities the party will travel trough. We will be playing through session 59 for the whole party. The campaign backstory has also been and will be played in Fantasy grounds, so instead of saying "This" happened and actual party member that decided to stay in Korvosa will actually make effect the outcome of the backstory.

I need a player to take over Eliera, Human, Female Cleric level 9 of Shelyn. The whole idea about the campaign is what happens when superheroes come to town. There are currently five players in this campaign, the cleric is a BOTed by me because a player had to stop playing due to health reasons.

A player would have to come up to speed on events, Eliera has been with the group since early in the campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33746-3-5-Karvosa-Campaign-Home-Brew-followed-by-The-Curse-of-the-Crimson-Throne). This is a great time to join the group, they just got to Kaer Maga's outpost below the Starwall Rise.

I like to keep in touch with my players through facebook, secret group, we also add a huge amount of supplementary information there that will not be found in the forums. The group is easy going, they like to roll play and fight when they have to. I have become good friends with some of the players that play with me and some that had to stop due to personal reasons. Life happens.

Thanks