PDA

View Full Version : Steam 5e DLC

ffujita
November 10th, 2017, 07:15
I've re-completed my 5e FG Bundle, with the new purchases being ToA and XGE. Steam shows them as installed, but when I go to my library to load the books, they don't show up. Updating doesn't seem to help, when I try to load my modules, there is no ToA or XGE decal available to load.

And in a completely unrelated note, it would be ideal if all of the 5e WotC stuff started with either DD or D&D and not some of one and some of the other, and the Volo's players book doesn't have either.

damned
November 10th, 2017, 07:59
Hey ffujita go into Settings -> Manage and Refresh Steam Library or whatever the option is called...

ffujita
November 10th, 2017, 08:35
tyvm -- worked

Wargrim Deephelm
November 10th, 2017, 14:09
I am having the same issue with XGE on steam, and cannot locate the Manage and Refresh Steam Library feature. I did clear my steam download cache, but that did not work.

Zacchaeus
November 10th, 2017, 14:41
You will find the refresh button on the Smiteworks Store page; click on Store at the top then on Steam account Synchronisation

Wargrim Deephelm
November 10th, 2017, 14:53
Thanks! Worked like a charm.

pollencosmic
January 29th, 2018, 19:41
me no change the probleme the news DLC no appear nowhere

Trenloe
January 29th, 2018, 19:53
me no change the probleme the news DLC no appear nowhere
Welcome to the forums!

What version and license does FG display in the top right corner of the startup screen? If it says "v3.3.3 FREE" then you haven't entered your license key and done an update.
Have you linked your Steam account to your FG account?
Have you logged into your FG account in the Steam settings window?
Have you then run an update?

pollencosmic
January 30th, 2018, 00:07
What version and license does FG = v.3.3.3 Ultimate

Have you linked your Steam account to your FG account? = many times no result

Have you logged into your FG account in the Steam settings window? = many times no result

Have you then run an update? many and many

Trenloe
January 30th, 2018, 00:17
What version and license does FG = v.3.3.3 Ultimate

Have you linked your Steam account to your FG account? = many times no result

Have you logged into your FG account in the Steam settings window? = many times no result

Have you then run an update? many and many
OK, then I'd recommend you select "Enhanced update logging" in the setting screen and run an update again - this will generate a log file called update.log in the FG data directory (click the folder icon on the top right of the main FG start screen to get to this directory). Email this file to [email protected] - explain the issue you're having and they can look at it on the update system for you.

Don't post the update.log file here - it has your license number in it!

pollencosmic
January 30th, 2018, 00:48
message envoyer merci de votre reponse rapide

Locuck
June 3rd, 2018, 07:48
Had this same problem and what I had to do is look at my Steam CD Key. And put that key into Fantasy Grounds. So open FG then go to settings - License - license key. then update it.