PDA

View Full Version : Re-loading xml

Veelivar
March 2nd, 2006, 21:22
Hello,

Is it possible to relaod the configuration with out keep restarting FantasyGrounds? I'm placing my little text box's and things and want to see what effect they are having to the character sheet. It would be alot quicker is I could just reload from with int eh program.

Is it possible?

Cheers,
Dan.

DarkStar
March 2nd, 2006, 21:44
I believe not... :(

Ged
March 2nd, 2006, 21:47
No, it is not. One more thing that has been implemented in the next version (1.06).

richvalle
March 2nd, 2006, 21:57
I need a way to predict winning Lottery numbers. Will that be in 1.06 as well?

:)

rv

Cantstanzya
March 3rd, 2006, 00:00
No, it is not. One more thing that has been implemented in the next version (1.06).You guys are just toying with us now. It is unbelievable how much you have done with 1.06. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

DarkStar
March 3rd, 2006, 08:19
You guys are just toying with us now. It is unbelievable how much you have done with 1.06. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

The realease date will be probably set to 1st of April and then they will tell us they were kidding and the only thing they have done for 1.06 was new splash screen and more dice colors. :D

Ged
March 3rd, 2006, 08:41
Yeah, because February is so short a month, we feel that April 1st is still in Q1 :D (scheduled time for release of 1.06) Just kidding... ;)

Veelivar
March 3rd, 2006, 08:49
Cool, just got to wait a little while longer then. From what I have gathered 1.06 seems such a lowly number for the amout of extra feature that will have gone into it.

What's left on the todo list for 1.07?

Dan.

joeru
March 3rd, 2006, 09:55
Cool, just got to wait a little while longer then. From what I have gathered 1.06 seems such a lowly number for the amout of extra feature that will have gone into it.

True. LUA scripting would be remarkable enough of a change in the functionality of the program for the version number to be 1.1. It would look better, too.

Or if you want to follow the industry trend, 1.5. ;)

Veelivar
March 3rd, 2006, 13:47
I nearly suggested that myself :)

mr_h
March 3rd, 2006, 18:03
The realease date will be probably set to 1st of April and then they will tell us they were kidding and the only thing they have done for 1.06 was new splash screen and more dice colors. :D

And dice stacking!

:D