PDA

View Full Version : Lfp: D&d 5e

Ventys
November 10th, 2017, 03:01
I am a DM for a D&D 5E game that has just started. currently I only have 2 players and I am looking for 1 or 2 more. We play Sundays, 10 or 11am PST in the US and 6pm for those in the UK. Please let me know if you are interested. can also contact me on steam with questions. Tycomaru is the name.

Beau P
November 10th, 2017, 11:03
Hello Tycomaru,

I am interested in joining your game, while most of my D&D experience is with Advanced Dungeons and Dragons back in the 90s and a house rules heavy 3.5 campaign, i have played a few one offs with 5e and enjoyed it very much. Sunday’s are a great time for me, let me know if you would like more information.

Thank you,

Beau P.

Hughwer
November 10th, 2017, 18:43
Hey,

I'm interested in playing again. Haven't been able to play in months because of my studies. I would like to either play a College of Swords Bard or a War Wizard. Both are in the Xanathar's guide to everything which I have.

Thank you

Emerald_wind
November 10th, 2017, 19:27
Hey Tycomaru,

I'd be interested in playing, Sunday mornings would work well for me. Either time would be great. I've played almost every class available in 5e, so could fill anything needed.
Hoping to get a shot to play again.

Thanks

Shadowtwo
November 12th, 2017, 02:50
Any objections to allowing a new player to join? I would love to find a game. Ive been interested in D&D for quite sometime, but locally didnt have the connections to get a game going. Since finding fantasy grounds it has bridged that gap, but still have yet to find a game to join. I look forward to hearing back, thanks!

Khit
November 12th, 2017, 06:01
Hey I'd be willing to join if you'll let me been looking to find a group to play weekly with to get more experience with 5e and have a good time :D

Ventys
November 13th, 2017, 03:19
I am sorry for the late reply. The group has been filled and I thank you for the interest. If anything opens up I will let you know