PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player for 5e campaign Sundays-Fridays

Tylindell28
November 9th, 2017, 04:48
My schedule is fairly open, but for now I'll need to gravitate towards the afternoon/evening. When school lets out in a few weeks I will have a completely open schedule. I am looking for a weekly, long term, voice-communication, game. I am 22, and I have a standard fg license. I am experienced and comfortable with both fg and 5e, and I can help with coding effects if needed. I enjoy playing casters the most and my favorite classes are cleric and warlock. I'll be happy playing whatever the party needs however. I try to be a reliable and flexible player, and I try to be easy to get along with. I'm not a rules lawyer, and I don't try to break the game with absurdity either. I'll forgo benefits to my character in order to better fit their concept (like not wearing armor or using weapons as a cleric if I'm focusing on magic instead of tanking or if I just want them to be a priest-like character). Whether it be by difficult odds in battle, puzzles, moral dilemmas, or an enticing plot, I enjoy being challenged as a player. I also try to think outside the box on what my character can do. This does not mean that I'll try to freeze a lake with the ray of frost cantrip, or that I'll try to bypass the speak with animals spell by using the message cantrip, but I do look for out of the box words for the command spell like "stasis" or "regurgitate". Things like that. I also enjoy roleplay, even though I'm not great at it. Anyways, I work on the eastern timezone (GMT-5), and am available on all of those days around the afternoon/evening depending on the day, so please feel free to ask for details about my schedule. I look forward to hearing from someone.

Ventys
November 10th, 2017, 03:04
I have a sundays game you can join. feel free to contact me on steam the game is around 1pm EST for you.