PDA

View Full Version : toggle turn

ijsbeer
March 2nd, 2006, 16:07
I've played the demo, and I was wondering...

For the player you can toggle the turn, so it say's on the chat screen, flag and the name of the player.
Is this also possible for monsters, and NPC's????

DarkStar
March 2nd, 2006, 16:41
(FG manual, page 22) To set a player as active in the round order, bring up the radial menu on his or her portrait and select "Toggle Turn". Selecting this option again on a player who is in turn will deactivate all players, effectively moving the turn to the NPCs. A blank turn indicator line will appear in the chat to indicate this.

Seems like you can't give a turn to a specific NPC, but you can indicate it's NPC's turn now and players will be notified, you should keep an eye on NPC's initiative on the init tracker.

joeru
March 2nd, 2006, 18:46
Seems like you can't give a turn to a specific NPC, but you can indicate it's NPC's turn now and players will be notified, you should keep an eye on NPC's initiative on the init tracker.

You know, it would be great if one could give turns in 1.06 through the new fancy initiative tracker we'll have, not? *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*

-- joeru

Edit: And I meant to NPCs too.

WolfStar76
March 6th, 2006, 01:07
For my game I put up the "hand" symbol when it's my turn as the GM.

Then when I'm done I go back to assigning turns to the players.

richvalle
March 6th, 2006, 03:29
This feature would be nice for when I'm trying to go back though the logs and write up what happened. I can see the players rolls and I can see mine but all of mine are the same... I can't tell which npc rolled what.

This is when I don't setup hotkeys for the npc's before hand.

rv