PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DM for DND 5e Tuesdays 8:00PM EST-, Willing to pay!

LeastWeasel
November 8th, 2017, 16:44
Looking for experienced DM

We are 4 players.

Every Tuesday or every other.

GMT-5

We have never touched fantasy grounds.

I am the only one with a standard license.

If you have ultimate great, if not, they will have to buy at least the standard license.

We are looking for like 70% combat, 30% roleplaying.

We do like battle on gridded maps.

I DM offline for a group, as I do like making maps, I hate everything else about it :)

I understand how long maps take to make, I have campaign cartographer and it still takes forever, that is why we are willing to pay if you are willing to make custom gridded maps for combat.

If you want to be paid, we would like at least the first session to be free in order to see if everything works out and we and you are willing to work with each other. First session I know will have to be longer, so we can agree at least for the first day to meet on a weekend, character creation, explaining of fantasy grounds and at least some small introduction to the campaign, just a little roleplaying and 1-2 battles.

We would like to start on level 1, one of our players is completely inexperienced. Just had 2 offline sessions in the past.

A campaign can be custom or a published adventure, we don't care about that.

We all have discord.

Message me and I can send you an example adventure I have been doing to see our style if you want.

Hopefully on Tuesdays we can have 4 hour sessions, although I doubt it and I think it will end up being 3, but just in case, please be able to stay up till midnight EST.

Thanks.

Ventys
November 10th, 2017, 03:13
I would be happy to DM for your group. I do have the Ultimate so your friends can all use the free demo to play. I am able to have the first season Tuesday without it being overly long and keeping to your schedule. If you are interested reach out to me. You can also reach me on steam username: Tycomaru. I hope to hear from you and I enjoy teaching new people.

LeastWeasel
November 10th, 2017, 05:02
I added you on steam.