PDA

View Full Version : LFP for D&D 5e Game Every Other Thursday, @ 7pm to 11pm

Ramtrap
November 8th, 2017, 03:26
My group is looking for one person to replace a player that unfortunately couldn't do Thursday nights, anymore. We're playing 7pm EST to around 11 pm or so. Thursday is the sticking point, as we can't deviate much from that, though there will be an occasional time where, if all are able, we can alter the day. Some campaign background:

We've only played two sessions so far, but it's a home-brewed campaign set in Forgotten Realms. Right now, we're in the Moonshae Isles, but we'll be traversing all over, likely. We'd prefer someone that is comfortable with DMing, but it's not a requirement. The set-up right now is we're going to be switching DMs at some point, continuing with the same character/s. We're starting at Level 3, and you get 5 special sundries, or fewer depending on what you get (example: I took an Immovable Rod at a cost of 3 sundries, and 2 greater healing potions, in addition with the standard gear for my character, and he allows you 1 +1 weapon or armor.

The goal is to play through his campaign as it exists now until around Level 7 or so and then switch off to a new DM at a new locale.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, or if you have questions, please let me know. Thanks!

JshAber
November 8th, 2017, 06:04
I'll play! Day and time sounds good!