PDA

View Full Version : Decently Experience Player, LFG! (5e, 4e, Pathfinder, Starwars)

dflomo
November 8th, 2017, 02:39
Hey guys and gals,

I'm a decently experienced player with a love for RP and welcoming company!
Looking for a DM, or if necessary, I can run a game (though it would be my first time!).

I've wanted to play this character out for a while now!
Meet Artemis Omend
Warlock/Rogue with a haunted past!

His closest, most vivid memories were happy ones. Life was good then, he was young and surrounded by love. His slumber, like any other began with a soft song, notes on the feint sea wind from his cracked window. Slumber came to him, he thought, like any other. This dream, he noticed was not like the ones before...

The world was bleeding, the grass set a flame, his skin burning... He walked forward, as if something was edging him on. A grand and swaying hoop of light was ahead, seeming to buzz and call to him through the air. He pushed forward, the grassy fire nipping at his ankles. In front of him, the speeding loop outlined and intertwined with electrical static energy wisping in a repeating circle. Still it called, and still he pushed forward. It told him to reach forward, and he did. Extending his sleepy finger, one digit outstretched. So high was the giant lighting ring, he kept stretching. Suddenly *CRACK*...

He was back... His house, as it stood before his upright form still sitting in his bed, seemed different now. He couldn't focus, his breath was coming fast now as he was jolted from sleep. A throbbing feeling pulsed, he wretched in pain lifting up his right sleeve and patting a burning feeling. His eyes widened, a burning scar had been etched into his arm, and as he blinked he noticed a slight low blue hue glowing from the patch! The thought was interrupted as from the corner of his eye, he noticed blood. Surprise and awe turned to horror... Before his panting bed ridden self, his mother lie crumpled and dead. No life was seen from her eyes, which lie open and super positioned in a look of shock. Overwhelmed by what he had seen, and the realization that the only person in this world that cared was now dead... he ran.

For years, he ran. And for years the voice taught him its ways. The voice was almost unrecognizable from his own internal thoughts. This foreign influence gave him all the skills he needed to survive the years to come. Little did he know, the voice was leading him to a greater destiny then his prior fortune would have foretold.

Lets play a game! Once someone proposes something, I can asked for that day off from now on (For consistency!)!

Starcrawler
November 9th, 2017, 06:33
I have sent you a PM.